knack knac knack, knack that hole in the wall of my living room
See if I care, if the sound sounds like a trip to the dentist.
Massive drilling. From 8 in the morning? during the summer holiday?
Lovely.
It's like cats on crack screeching away,
rushing their scrapes with their repititive shovels and hammers.
Are they trying to break the damn house down?
Hello, I'm still inside.
How can my sister sleep through this- She's still in bed, and she hasn't moved a wink.
They knack knack knack, bang and bust, thrusting their metallic utensils among the dusty newly tiled floor.
I heard a scrape of something, It's driving me round the bend.
And the drill comes back on
Now two
Now three
madness.
No way, now four?
STOP IT. STOP IT NOW. NOT TOMOROW. NOW
shut up, I've already been to the dentist last week...
and I didn't need any fillings so Shut it!!
I hear the saws, sawing away ( well what else would they do)
filthy hammers, wrecking the walls, wrecking my early tuesday morning laze.
What a wonderful collaboration. screech, scrape, shove, saw, drill, knock, drill, knock from four different corners. which ever room I am in, I hear this nuisance (spelt right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment