Don't you find bathrooms refreshing, well sometimes.
I love the bathroom, and it's relieved me so many times I might as well give it up some credit.
This blogpost is now dedicated to my most helpful room in the house,
My Bathroom :)
If It wasn't for my bathroom, I'd smell like bbq sauce and curry, or smelly socks and mud.
If it wasn't for my bathroom, I'd have stones in my kidneys.
If it wasn't for my bathroom, I could never take long-relaxing baths
It it wasn't for my bathroom, my hair would be smelling of an oil pit.
so thank you bathroom, thank you.
I'm not scared of my bathroom
The lights are bright, its such a cheerful cosy litle place
with tiles of white blue and sunny sunny yellow :)
and of course the modest little pile of seventeen magazines, or sometimes "Total Girl"- thanks to my sister. Once in a while, the HSM lyrics lie about..
and the little bottles of body oil and moisturizers and toners and facial cleansers and shampoos and conditioners and hair volumizers and anti-dandruff, and facial mist.
And bright pink plastic combs and little deoderant tubes and ofcourse the friendly family hair-dryer which I often steal from my mummy's bathroom.
The foggy mirror, the sometimes annoying sink, specially when it has its leaks.
The most trusted flush, the neverending rolls of toilet paper. The cute fluffy blue floor mats :)
yes bathroom, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment