To hold me,
To hold me tight,
Take care of my soul
Wrap me by the blankets of breath
Hide in your mind,
Let everything,
Everthing
fall as froth
lost and meandering
wandering
To hold me tight,
Take care of my soul
Wrap me by the blankets of breath
Hide in your mind,
Let everything,
Everthing
fall as froth
lost and meandering
wandering
in the delicate distance.
We'll stay
with each other.
Don't leave,
I hang between belief and logic.
I will not scramble,
or become frantic,
I will stare.
and wait.
and watch.
mesmerize my eyes
with the sight of yours
and fall
Floating
Floating with you
amongst secret, silent currents
as God calls,
I put on a pair of headphones
I blindfold my eyes
I hide you
with a glaze of
frail burning fear.
I cannot expose you.
frail burning fear.
I cannot expose you.
I must release you
I don't want to release you.
I never want to release you.
I will never release you
I don't want to release you.
I never want to release you.
I will never release you




No comments:
Post a Comment