skip to main | skip to sidebar

Undulate,

Undulate ~ to move gently and slowly from side to side or up and down- just like the ocean, my mind overlapses emotions. feelings will flow

13 December, 2009

I love you
Posted by Min at 3:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Love happens <3

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About Me

My photo
Min
I'm a conversationist, I'm a conservationist. Laughter is the best medicine. Bob dylan is amazing, I breath poetry - I dance quite a bit as well. Tiramisu picks me up, and green tea icecream calms me
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (64)
    • ▼  December (13)
      • My dreamWrinkled latexof red, white and black.stre...
      • I want burnt whispers,dormant sanitya soldierthe h...
      • Love (reprised)
      • Air
      • Love:Once you pass,How can you leave.Like death,a ...
      • Your strength,My confusion.Your strength,My confus...
      • This unsettling atmosphereI see a forest stretchin...
      • Suffocating from my breathing.Choking on flowersmy...
      • Dependance (Haiku)
      • we are humans
      • When milk pours into a glass,When chocolate coats ...
      • Guilt
      • I love you
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (25)

Books I love

  • Confucious Analects
  • Koala Fever
  • Lucas
  • Romance of the three kingdoms
  • Snugglepot and Cuddlepie
  • Stravaganza Series
  • The Blood Stone
  • The Uglies
 

My Blog List

Followers