I'v reached saturation point
I can't care, i'm too tired of being pure.
of caring. i've stopped caring
how am i suppose to find my faith when
you shove it in my throat
tell me ugly stories
rushing my mind
and praying for horrid nightmares
to runaway
and i'm trying to hard for it to go away
but i can't
and i hate it
and i hate this.
they talk and then they forget things so easily
i hate this
so much but i cant say anything
or tell anyone
cos i like this denial and i'm not even denying
im crying out of desperation cos i need him
brew some kind of fort around me
blind my eyes from thinking
and let me just do
and not care
I want to run into your arms
hide under your breath
let it hush me silent
warming my head
in slow bliss.
this is not a love poem
of desires and praises
this is a call
of desperation
so needy
steal my limbs,
keep them away from me
from anybody
hide me
please hide me
these tears, pour out
secrets hidden only in my skin
I can't fight this anymore,
the threads unwind around my eyes
singing insipid.
i promised myself
to never bask in sorrow
i hate the feel of choking
and dancing through a maze of dead ends.
but sometimes you have to write the truth
my biggest fear is already dancing through my whole body
wrap my eyes, hide my face
shelter me, don't just protect me
please hide my being, my spirit
there is no point
keeping this pile on to me
i must write down the real way i've been feeling
all this time
I want you to keep me
steal me
from my life
lock me up in your blue room
leave me there to linger
in the comfort of your eyes
I just want an eternal moment
of your fingertips and your smile
I want to force myself to be in your embrace
I'm so desperate
for this time alone
to eat the fraying sunlight
while loosely clinging
to your lips of gold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
babe, i'm always here if you need to talk
miss you my minbin xxxx
love it, and you know im here to talk too if ever you need it :) xx
Post a Comment